"Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have for tomorrow?"
– Alan Stein
To ensure success, transparency and accountability, we break our process into three phases:
DISCOVER • DEVELOP • DRIVE
Discuss what you are looking for in a financial partnership
Have you ever asked yourself:
- Am I saving the right amount?
- Am I taking the right actions to prepare for a down payment, have kids, save for college, become financially free?
- Can I afford this?
- How can I make more money?
- Can I keep more of what I’m already making?
- How do I compare to others in my situation?
- Am I ready to launch my business?
- Am I using the right accounts?
- Roth, Traditional, or combination?
- What is a Roth?
- Am I investing an appropriate amount, in the right investments?
- Should I use mutual funds, ETF’s, or stocks? Why?
- What should I be doing with my stock options?
- Where do I start?
Sound familiar? These are just some of the many questions we help members answer.
Determine your “why”
Explore goals based on personal financial situation
Define what success looks like in 5 years, 10 years, and 30 years
Identify concrete opportunities for financial growth that align with your priorities and values
Develop an individualized financial plan, including investment strategy and career analysis, that aligns with your goals and values identified in the Discover phase
Collaborate with other advisors as appropriate (accountant, lawyer, insurance broker, real estate agent)
Create a communications plan outlining key milestones, frequency of touch points and level of detail in reporting
Ongoing collaboration provides actionable next steps with accountability and transparency
Report on status, successes and outstanding items against milestones outlined from previous phases
Peace of mind as we update and align your plan with your evolving life