What You'll Gain
- Clarity around your goals and priorities
- Individualized financial plan
- A partnership for accountability and collaboration
- Financial education & empowerment
- Improved comfort and confidence with money
- Financial scenario modeling, including “what if” answers
- Peace of mind into and through this next chapter
What We'll Cover
- Will our family be ok?
- Can we afford to stop working?
- Will our money last?
- Are our investments appropriate?
- Can we generate more income?
- Do we have the right insurance?
- Can we afford to move?
- Should we downsize?
- Can we afford to help our kids? Our grandkids? Our parents?
- How do we handle our minimum required distribution?
- Can we be paying less in taxes?
- How should we gift to charities?
- Three in-person or virtual meetings for personalized financial plan creation
- Actionable next steps and implementation support
- Ongoing collaboration throughout the year (1-3 in person or virtual meetings)
- Advisor email and phone access for any questions between meetings
- Annual report on status, successes and outstanding items against milestones outlined from previous phases
- Continued partnership as we update and align your plan with your evolving life
of assets being managed
Price is negotiable depending on complexity.
Current and former military and first responders receive 10% off their rate. Thank you for your service.