We’ve found success working with franchise owners as well as practice owners such as lawyers, consultants, and medical professionals. We find that we typically spend three quarters to a full year focused on the business strategy before integrating personal financial planning.
We know your time is valuable and will take you through our proven process. It all starts with a complimentary discovery call to ensure we are a great fit. Schedule your call below!
What You'll Gain
- Clarity around your business goals and priorities
- Customized financial dashboard
- A partnership for accountability and collaboration
- Financial analysis and monitoring
- Strategic decision making framework
- Financial scenario modeling, including “what if” answers
- Confidence on the path to your business transition
What We'll Cover
- What is my business worth?
- Can I take a larger salary?
- How can we improve profitability?
- Can we afford to expand?
- What can we be doing to reduce our taxes?
- How should we prioritize cash flow amongst competing priorities?
- Which products or services should we focus on, which are most profitable?
- Is my vision for the business on track?
- How can I be more strategic in my business planning when I’m still involved in the day to day?
- Are these expenses appropriate for my business and industry?
- How do I prepare to exit?
- What is the best retirement plan for my business?
- Will my business and family be ok if anything happens to me?
- Three upfront in-person or virtual meetings for custom business dashboard creation
- Actionable next steps and implementation support
- Quarterly in person or virtual meetings for on-going collaboration
- Advisor email and phone access for any questions between meetings