Not Quite Sure Where To Start?
Don’t worry! Most of us weren’t taught personal finance in school. We will work with you each step of the way to ensure you feel empowered and confident. Below are just some of the topics we cover with members.
What You'll Gain
- Clarity around your goals and priorities
- Individualized financial plan
- A partnership for accountability and collaboration
- Financial education & empowerment
- Improved comfort and confidence with money
- Financial scenario modeling, including “what if” answers
- Peace of mind through life’s twists and turns
- Confidence on your path to your definition of a wealthy life
What We'll Cover
- Am I saving enough?
- What’s the most effective way to pay off my student debt?
- How and when should I be saving for college expenses?
- Can I afford to buy a new home, or should I keep renting?
- What should I do with my excess cash?
- Does a rental property make sense for my situation?
- Could buying into a franchise be right for me?
- Am I invested correctly?
- Are there other accounts I should be utilizing?
- Is there more I can be doing to save on taxes?
- Am I maximizing my employee benefits?
- Do I have adequate insurance?
- How should I handle my company stock options?
- How can I be savvy when gifting to charities?
- Three in-person or virtual meetings for personalized financial plan creation
- Actionable next steps and implementation support
- Ongoing collaboration throughout the year (1-3 in person or virtual meetings)
- Advisor email and phone access for any questions between meetings
- Annual report on status, successes and outstanding items against milestones outlined from previous phases
- Continued partnership as we update and align your plan with your evolving life
Current and former military and first responders receive 10% off their rate. Thank you for your service.