Not Quite Sure Where To Start?
Don’t worry! Most of us weren’t taught personal finance in school. We will work with you each step of the way to ensure you feel empowered and confident. Below are just some of the topics we cover with members.
What You'll Gain
- Clarity around your goals and priorities
- Individualized financial plan
- A partnership for accountability and collaboration
- Financial education & empowerment
- Improved comfort and confidence with money
- Financial scenario modeling, including “what if” answers
- Peace of mind through life’s twists and turns
- Confidence on the path to your definition of a wealthy life
What We'll Cover
- Will our family be ok?
- Are we saving enough?
- What’s the most effective way to pay off our student debt?
- How and when should we be saving for college expenses?
- Can we afford to buy a new home, or should we keep renting?
- What should we do with our excess cash?
- Does a rental property make sense for us?
- Could buying into a franchise be right for us?
- Are we invested correctly?
- Are there other accounts we should be utilizing?
- Is there more we can be doing to save on taxes?
- Are we maximizing our employee benefits?
- Do we have adequate insurance?
- How should we handle company stock options?
- How can we be savvy when gifting to charities?
- Three in-person or virtual meetings for personalized financial plan creation
- Actionable next steps and implementation support
- Ongoing collaboration throughout the year (1-3 in person or virtual meetings)
- Advisor email and phone access for any questions between meetings
- Annual report on status, successes and outstanding items against milestones outlined from previous phases
- Continued partnership as we update and align your plan with your evolving life
Driven Family Membership
Current and former military and first responders receive 10% off their rate. Thank you for your service.