Driven Family Membership
Current and former military and first responders receive 10% off their rate. Thank you for your service.
Not Quite Sure Where To Start?
Don’t worry! Most of us weren’t taught personal finance in school. We will work with you each step of the way to ensure you feel empowered and confident. Below are just some of the topics we cover with members.
What You'll Gain
- Clarity around your goals and priorities
- Individualized financial plan
- A partnership for accountability and collaboration
- Financial education & empowerment
- Improved comfort and confidence with money
- Financial scenario modeling, including “what if” answers
- Peace of mind through life’s twists and turns
- Confidence on the path to your definition of a wealthy life
What We'll Cover
- Am I saving enough?
- Can I afford X?
- College planning
- Cash flow and saving optimization
- Debt wind-down strategies
- Real estate ownership, rent vs. buy
- Passive income stream analysis
- Investment portfolio: allocation analysis and recommendations
- Insurance review
- Stock option analysis
- Career progression accountability
- Tax savings ideas
- Elder care planning
- Estate plan review
- Charitable gifting strategies
- Three in-person or virtual meetings for personalized financial plan creation
- Actionable next steps and implementation support
- Ongoing collaboration throughout the year (1-3 in person or virtual meetings)
- Advisor email and phone access for any questions between meetings
- Annual report on status, successes and outstanding items against milestones outlined from previous phases
- Continued partnership as we update and align your plan with your evolving life